Bright & Open Wauwatosa Kitchen
- Project Year: 2019
- Location: Wauwatosa
- Updates Included: Kitchen, Dining Room & Staircase
- Features: Open Concept, White Shaker Cabinets, Viatera Quartz Counters, Gray Island with Butcher Block Top, Kohler Sink & Faucet, Brushed Nickel Hardware, Gray Arabesque Backsplash, Hardwood Flooring & Open Staircase
- Estimated Cost: $100,000+
Open Concept Wauwatosa Kitchen Remodel
The closed-off kitchen in this Wauwatosa home wasn’t functional for the family. The old kitchen was tight and separated from the dining room. The homeowners dreamed of a bright, open-concept kitchen with better functionality and entertaining space. This meant we needed to remove the wall into the dining room and expose the staircase.
Kowalske Kitchen & Bath remodeled this kitchen into a stunning, open space. The end result is a kitchen that flows well into the dining room and living room. The once hidden staircase is now open to the living room and is a beautiful feature of the home.
The decorative elements in the kitchen bring the whole design together:
- White shaker cabinets match the style of this historic Wauwatosa home
- Brushed nickel knobs and vintage cup pulls add vintage charm
- Warmth is added to the space with a butcher block island
- The gray arabesque backsplash tile adds texture and movement
- Glass pendant lights
If you love this design, check out these projects: