Open Concept Wauwatosa Kitchen Remodel
The closed-off kitchen in this Wauwatosa home wasn’t functional for the family. The old kitchen was tight and separated from the dining room. The homeowners dreamed of a bright, open-concept kitchen with better functionality and entertaining space. This meant we needed to remove the wall into the dining room and expose the staircase.
Kowalske Kitchen & Bath remodeled this kitchen into a stunning, open space. The end result is a kitchen that flows well into the dining room and living room. The once hidden staircase is now open to the living room and is a beautiful feature of the home.
The decorative elements in the kitchen bring the whole design together:
- White shaker cabinets match the style of this historic Wauwatosa home
- Brushed nickel knobs and vintage cup pulls add vintage charm
- Warmth is added to the space with a butcher block island
- The gray arabesque backsplash tile adds texture and movement
- Glass pendant lights
Similar Remodeling Projects
- All-White Kitchen with Double Islands
- White & Gray Waukesha Home Remodel
- White & Wood Wauwatosa Home Remodel
- Classic Delafield Kitchen
- Contemporary Wood & White Sussex Remodel
Design Build Is For You
Create a Happy Home
If you want a functional and stylish home, get started now. Don’t wait until next year. Create a beautiful space in your home that you can love today and for years to come.
A Dedicated Designer
Your Kowalske designer is your advocate, expert and remodeling guide. They’ll listen to your needs and provide a custom solution.
We have a talented team of carpenters who ensure the highest quality of workmanship. We source and buy from a wide variety of high quality vendors. Our goal is to provide you with durable products and exclusive lines.
Project Year: 2019
Updates Included: Kitchen, Dining Room & Staircase
Features: Open Concept, White Shaker Cabinets, Viatera Quartz Counters, Gray Island with Butcher Block Top, Kohler Sink & Faucet, Brushed Nickel Hardware, Gray Arabesque Backsplash, Hardwood Flooring & Open Staircase
Estimated Cost: $100,000+