We offer virtual appointments to start the design process for your kitchen, bath, basement or home remodel. No need to leave your house. Our designers can meet with you from the convenience of your home.
Stuck in your house? Spending endless hours in the confines of your home might make you realize how much you dislike your kitchen, how your bathroom needs a face-lift, or how much you really need a finished basement for the kids. The good news is that we are here to help. Our team is available for calls and virtual appointments. We’re here to help make your remodeling dream a reality.
Here’s how it works:
- To schedule a consultation, please complete the form on this page or Contact Us Page. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262) 303-4819. The preferred method is to complete the digital form, so we have all your information.
- A Kowalske designer will call you to discuss your project. We’ll ask questions about your project and tell you about our remodeling process, our company and typical costs for remodeling.
- We will ask you to send us pictures of the space and send us a sketch of the current room layout with rough dimensions. Share any inspiration pictures from Pinterest or Houzz. This will help your designer understand your style and preferences.
- Next, your designer will work on your floor plan drawings, 3D renderings and a 3-column budget analysis.
- Your designer will schedule a virtual appointment. From the comfort of your home, we’ll show you drawings of your floor plan, 3D renderings of the new space, and a 3-column budget analysis. We’ll ask for feedback and answer your questions.
- We can show you (virtually and via email) samples of products (cabinetry, fixtures, counters, hardware, etc.) in our showroom that can be used for your project.
All of the above is FREE. We provide you with a lot of up-front value. We take the time to get to know your project and provide a solution to meet your remodeling goals.
This next phase, which we call Project Development, is where we start to finalize your project. So at this point, we ask for a ‘Project Development Agreement’ payment (calculated at 5% of your estimated budget) that goes toward the cost of your project. We select materials, do a final measure, schedule a walk-through with our whole team, and give you a quote.
We are here to help you! Schedule your virtual appointment today.